- PINNACLE POWER SEMINARS
Monday, August 13
8:00 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
PINNACLE POWER SEMINARSVIEW DESCRIPTION
EMS executives are involved in incident investigations on a regular basis, both when conducting internal inquiries and when approached by outside investigators. This session is practical and hands on, with experienced investigators, law enforcement officers, and attorneys demonstrating strategies and tactics for both conducting and responding to investigations.
The session will culminate in a “mock” investigation and interview, demonstrating real-world examples of how to conduct an investigation, defend yourself and your organization, and answer questions should you end up in the hot seat.
You will learn:
- Strategies and tactics to conduct a defensible investigation
- What to do when an outside investigator arrives at your door
- Ways to avoid the investigation in the first place
- Consequences of common organizational mistakes
Well-known EMS attorneys Matt Streger, JD, and Kevin Fairlie, JD, along with seasoned investigator Robert Fuller, provide an environment that will open your eyes and make you laugh as you learn about this important topic.
- MAIN CONFERENCE
- BONUS SESSIONS
- SPECIAL MEETINGS & EVENTS